thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few bugs I've noticed.

Go down

Few bugs I've noticed. Empty Few bugs I've noticed.

Post  GameGeek Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am

First being is that force scream appears twice in the level up menu. The second is on Dxun you can gain access to the area the Ebon Hawk is located. One more destroyed pot should solve that. Third is you might want to add a color crystal to Bastilas saber or make it un-upgradable since if you click the clolor crystal slot it crashes the game. Last is that some of the text go by a bit too fast so I'm constently having to go back to the messege log to get the gist of the conversation.

That said I have a few requests. Think you could add crystals to shops and loot. I'd like to change the color of my saber. Also the saber from Freedon Nadd should probaly be red since he is a sith and wouldn't be using a blue lightsaber. Also some more jedi robes would be nice. I'm up to the part where you get Revan and I only have one.

That's all I can think of for now.

GameGeek

Back to top Go down

Few bugs I've noticed. Empty Re: Few bugs I've noticed.

Post  GameGeek Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Naked Candereus holding a lightsaber, after you get Revan, in the hallway before the bridge. The female twa'lik needs work done with jedi robes. It looks like here head is just floating there. Though what the robes turn into on here looks good. On Corruscant there's an invisible npc with the name Advert by one of the doors you blocked off in the market distrect. One of the ones with the bench facing it.

GameGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  GameGeek Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok there are many invisible Adverts. Sorry for the quick post but I wrote the last post and this one up while I am playing.

GameGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  GameGeek Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:31 pm

If you do T'sig's past quest you can hit one particular option over and over for unlimited xp.

Also, you might want to tone the padawan trial on korriban down. I had to use some cheap tactics to get past the four nadds only to be killed by a giant bug. Right now the area is more suited for multiple people and not solo.

The final darkside battle was also a bit too easy. I can understand him being weakend but it still should have been a bit more difficult then it was. After all he was the scourge of the galaxies at one point.

Other then that I enjoyed it. I'll go through the lightside after another patch has been released.

GameGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down